Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Jim's Journeys: Traveling the TTA Highway

Greetings from the road!  
  

I was back out again last week and this time I rolled into the VDOT District Trainers meeting (see picture- I don’t think they know they were being photographed)

Sharon White in Lynchburg was also able to help me find some people to talk to at the city level! One of our goals is to provide more training and resources to people at the city level.  If you’ve received any of our materials, know of somebody who could use our help or just have questions feel free to give us a call!

I was also able to drop off gravel road construction guides to Public Works directors in Altavista and Farmville.  If you need any other training, books or resources don’t hesitate to call our office, we’ll be glad to help.

Just a reminder- if you have a training room and would like to host one of our classes, please give Robin Carpenter a call!  She’d be more than happy to work with you on setting something up.  Her number is 434-982-2897.

If you weren’t in when I stopped by but you got an arm full of books and brochures and would like to talk about your training needs feel free to drop me a line (my email is below). 

Watch for information about when I’ll be traveling to your location. Or contact me at jwz9m@virginia.edu to schedule a visit.

I’m looking forward to seeing you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment