Friday, June 16, 2017

Jim’s Journeys … Traveling the TTA Highway

Hey fans!  I gotta tell you, I'm super exhausted.  I've been all over this great state running workshops for all our great transportation employees!

Since my last update I've been to Charlottesville, Fairfax (twice) Arlington and Thornburg, putting tons of miles on my car, listening to a bunch of podcasts and eating way more bagels than I should.

The look that says
"I've been on the road
 A LOT lately."
But it has been worth it seeing class after class of students getting their work zone certification- yes, all of these class have been for Basic, Intermediate and Advanced work zone training.

Just because I've been in workshops every week doesn't mean I don't want to visit with all our great Public Works and VDOT employees.  If you want me to come down and talk about TTA and all of our awesome classes just shoot me an email- jwz9m@virginia.edu and we'll see about setting up a visit.  

If you need training and just want to set up a class contact Robin Carpenter at 434-982-2897 and she will get you what you need!

Be safe out there this summer and I'll see you on the TTA Highway!

No comments:

Post a Comment