Monday, December 12, 2016

Jim’s Journeys … Traveling the TTA Highway

Greetings from the road!  

I was back out again last week and this time I headed through Central Virginia, hitting the Richmond suburbs, Waynesboro, Staunton and Culpeper

The Public Works Directors of Central Virginia are a busy bunch. Sorry so many of you were in meetings, but I hope to hear from you if you need any training, books or resources.

I did get a chance to meet with Steven Yob in Henrico County.  Hopefully we’ll be able to set up his
work zone training soon!

Also, if you have a training room and would like to host one of our classes, please give Robin Carpenter a call!  She’d be more than happy to work with you on setting something up.  Her number is 434-982-2897.

If you weren’t in when I stopped by but you got an arm full of books and brochures and would like to talk about your training needs feel free to drop me a line (my email is below). 

Watch for information about when I’ll be traveling to your location. Or contact me at jwz9m@virginia.edu to schedule a visit.


I’m looking forward to seeing you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment